What's in the mug? Could be tea, mead, or water.
Purpure, a punner Argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Also known as
Purple of An Dubhaigeainn
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Herald, An Dubhaigheainn, 7/1/2014 to 6/30/2018
- Herald at Large, 6/30/18 to present
Reclining. I mean...
Heavy List Captain, House of Three Skulls, 10/18/2014 to present
Barleycorn 2015: Emergency court herald
Bear's Tavern 2016: Silly Robin Hood games coordinator with Jenna Childersley
St. Andrews 2016: Feast server wrangler
Bear's Tavern 2017: Silly pirate games coordinator with Jenna Childersley
Spring Schola 2017: Heraldry 101 class
SilverHorde 20th Anniversary: Herald consult table, Feast server wrangler
St. Andrews 2017: Feast server wrangler
Bear's Tavern 2018: Silly Games co-coordinator
St. Andrews 2018: Event promotor, retainer to HRH
Projects & Publications
Viaduct articles on my google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7SdEDFqS1cfMjM1aTJmV3BfZEk
Herald Choose Your Own Adventure: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1v0rFRyefAr0XROk5IQAKwuGkzyIVUwzcumh7OvMdaKY/edit?usp=sharing
East Kingdom Wiki Beginner's tutorial: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T995Xb9KKh36dxXnMxUNbUSfdHZj2437opPLi_yfT1Y/edit
Blog about Protege stuff: https://ladyviolethughes.blogspot.com/
- Member of House Three Skulls
- Lives in An Dubhaigeainn
- Protege of Ryan Mac Whyte
- Member of Whyte House
- Mother of Tiberius Trebellius Severus
- Heavy list fighter (Sword and Shield, Great Weapon, two sword, polearm, spear, does a great impression of a baby seal)
- Herald (Book/court/field)
- Cat herder (Specifically organizing feast serving staff and retainers)
- Will always volunteer to wash dishes or otherwise help clean up if I'm able to stay after feast.
- Prefers the title "Lady"
- Does not like the term "Honorable Lord/Lady" for Orders of High Merit. I will not correct you if you use if on yourself, but I will not use it in addressing those members.
- I get heraldry submitted for "people in charge" before their time is up. First my baron, now my prince! Ha!
Surprising me with being called up is acceptable, but I have been known to react bluntly. Such as responding with "I didn't do it!"
Please inform any other member of House Three Skulls as well as Master Ryan MacWhyte to be in attendance.
ICOP is filed with my Peer.
I would absolutely LOVE to get a scroll with cat pawprints across the test, such as in this: https://museum-of-artifacts.blogspot.com/2015/10/inky-paw-prints-left-by-cat-on-15th.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR0pZ-giLJDzXTgYQFXe9hLjd3GcWaPaXdP4Jl95Mmy738GJI70ZlOFI2QM