What's in the mug? Could be tea, mead, or water.
Purpure, a punner Argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Also known as
Purple of An Dubhaigeainn
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Herald, An Dubhaigheainn, 7/1/2014 to 6/30/2018
- Herald at Large, 6/30/18 to present
- Reclining. I mean...
- Heavy List Captain, House of Three Skulls, 10/18/2014 to present
- Court Heralding: Barleycorn 2015; K&Q bardic 2019; Ozurr and Fortune's Coronation 2019; Balfar's challenge 2019
- Heraldry Class: An Dub Schola 2017, 2019; Silverhorde anniversary 2017
- Game Co-coordinator: Bear's Tavern 2016, 2017, 2018
- Vigil Guard: K&Q Bardic 2019
- Feast Server Wrangler: St. Andrews 2016, 2017
- Event Promotion: Bear's Tavern 2016, 2017; St. Andrews 2018
- Retainer: St. Andrews 2018
Projects & Publications
- Viaduct articles on my google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7SdEDFqS1cfMjM1aTJmV3BfZEk
- Herald Choose Your Own Adventure: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1v0rFRyefAr0XROk5IQAKwuGkzyIVUwzcumh7OvMdaKY/edit?usp=sharing
- East Kingdom Wiki Beginner's tutorial: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T995Xb9KKh36dxXnMxUNbUSfdHZj2437opPLi_yfT1Y/edit
- Blog about Protege stuff: https://ladyviolethughes.blogspot.com/
- Silver Crescent
- Silver Wheel
- Silver Tyger
- Award of Arms
- Silver Feather (Barony of An Dubhaigeainn service award)
- Lioness of Acre
- Drake’s Spur (Barony of An Dubhaigeainn martial award)
- Member of House Three Skulls
- Lives in An Dubhaigeainn
- Protege of Ryan Mac Whyte
- Member of Whyte House
- Mother of Tiberius Trebellius Severus
- Heavy list fighter (Sword and Shield, Great Weapon, two sword, polearm, spear, does a great impression of a baby seal)
- Herald (Book/court/field)
- Cat herder (Specifically organizing feast serving staff and retainers)
- Will always volunteer help clean up if I'm able to stay after feast.
- Prefers the title "Lady"
- Does not like the term "Honorable Lord/Lady" for Orders of High Merit. I will not correct you if you use if on yourself, but I will not use it in addressing those members.
- I get heraldry submitted for "people in charge" before their time is up. First my baron, now my prince! Ha!
Surprising me with being called up is acceptable, but I have been known to react bluntly. Such as responding with "I didn't do it!"
Please inform any other member of House Three Skulls as well as Master Ryan Mac Whyte to be in attendance.
ICOP is filed with my Peer.
I would absolutely LOVE to get a scroll with cat pawprints across the text and other cat-related errors, such as in this: https://medievalfragments.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/paws-pee-and-mice-cats-among-medieval-manuscripts
I GOT ONE!