Vettorio and his wife Lisa.
Or, in fess a domestic cat sejant contourny sable and a raven gules, a bordure embattled per pale gules and sable.
|Award & Office Badges|
Hailing from the Southern Region, specifically the Barony of AnDubhaigeainn, I can usually be found in a handful of places at events. In the kitchen, on the rapier field, behind a scribal/heralds table or right next to a list field taking pictures. Please feel free to start a conversation with me at any time!
I'm working on it. Italian, Florentine (Currently, originially Ventian), the dates are up in the air at the moment as I settle on a garb style(s) I like (Which is looking more and more like late 1300's).
If titles need to be used:
- Scribal Arts (Calligraphy, Illumination, Wordsmithing, Research)
- Rapier (All forms, including marshal, except 2-hander and C&T.)
- Heraldry (Commenting, Armorial and Voice)
- Occasional Brewing
- Occasionally some fiber arts (simple fingerloop braids, some hand sewing)
- Occasional leatherwork
- Heavy List (retired, formerly spearman)
- Barony of An Dubhaigeainn
- Member: Drake University for Courtly Kingdom Scribes - Barony of An Dubhaigeainn Scribal Guild: 2014 - present
- Scribe in the East Kingdom College of Scribes: October 2012 - Present
- Whyte House October 2014 - Present
- East Kingdom College of Heralds: 2014 - Present.
- East Kingdom Rapier Marshal: 2008 - Present
- House Three Skulls Proby: 1999, Full Member: 2000 - Present
- Mistress Kayleigh McWhyte
- Apprentice and Protege (Apprentige?) for (Scribal Arts (C&I) and Service): 2014 - Sept 2017 (Ended Upon Elevation to Peerage)
Offices & Positions
- New Scribes Deputy-Clerk of the Signet: April 2016-Current
- Southern Region Deputy-Clerk of the Signet: September 2015-April 2016
- Rapier Marshal-At-Large: 2009 - Present (Light, Heavy, all offhand forms. No C&T)
- Royal Scribe to Gregor and Kiena, ASXVII
- Baronial Rapier Champion, Barony of An Dubhaigeainn. 7/7/07-6/28/08, 6/6/09-6/26/10
- Baronial Exchequer, Barony of An Dubhaigeainn. 2007?
Various events either as a cook, or a marshal (Rapier), or working the gate, or teaching scribal classes, or running scribal clinics.
- Kings and Queens A&S and Bardic 2018 - Judge
- Mudthaw 2017 - Scribal Clinic and Information Point
- Crown Tournament Spring 2015 - List Runner
- K&Q Champion of Arms 2014 - Voice Herald
- Mudthaw 2013 - Scribal Clinic and Information Point
- EK War College Sept 2008 - Teacher (Melee Tactics)
- Barleycorn 1999 - Kitchen Staff
Projects & Publications
My Scribal Blog (Being phased out, still looking for a new host)
- Order of the Laurel (PoA), Ioannes and Honig, St Andrews, 9/16/17
- Order of the Silver Crescent, Brion III and Anna III, Mudthaw, 3/25/17
- Order of the Maunche (GoA), Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II, 100 Minutes War, 11/21/15
- Award of Arms (Vetorrio Antonello), Darius III and Roxanne III, K&Q Rapier Championships, 3/4/2006
- Order of the Silver Feather, Barony of An Dubhaigeainn
- Award of Arms (Vittorio Antonello), Lucan VII and Jana IV, St. Andrews, 2/17/2007 (Given in error due to name spelling)
In Case of Court
- Please Contact Lisa
- Summons is fine for all awards, no writ is necessary (Though they can be fun too!)