- Hi Kiena - Great start! I think we'll do without a template for the activities - and we may want to move the list of champions to King's and Queen's Equestrian Champions (another page I haven't started yet). Can we get start dates for the champions? --Wolffauer 01:22, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Wiki hint :) You can change the display size of images by added "|200px" to the end of their file name (that would change it to 200 pixels wide, but any value works: for example (feel free to delete any of the stuff on your talk page that you don't need anymore). --Wolffauer 19:44, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
i have added the years. that's all i know; if you want the full dates, let me know and i will have to go back and do some digging around.
i have no issue with the lineage going on a new page when it happens. let me know.
- They will move at some point - probably when I work on the Customs & Traditions page. --Wolffauer 19:44, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
i hope i'm not drivign you crazy with my constant changes?
- Nope not at all :) One change we need to do - we are no longer making stub pages for people (links are ok, just don't create the page). And for now, only work on populace pages where you have permission from the person in question.
feel like a dummy
what do you mean by stub pages? you mean that 'stub' thing that's at the top? if so got it...
yes, i am making changes to pages i have permission for.
- Yeah, basically I created a lot of pages for people without putting anything in them other then the basic template and the 'stub' tag. For now we are only going to create new populace pages for people whose information we are filling in (with permission of course :) ) Either way you are in good shape.