Vitalia La Soleil
With AElfwine Akeworthe and Fiammetta di Terra del Sole at Pennsic 43 (2014)
Or, on a bend sinister gules three suns Or.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Vitalia la Soliel started in the SCA in the year ASXXXII (1998). I began attending dance practice in the Barony of Concordia of the Snows after learning about the SCA from a fellow class mate in college. My first event was War of the Roses ASXXXIII, and it will always be one of my favorite events for this reason. Later that year, I attended a Concordia event called Lovers and Other Strangeness were I met the man who would, one day, be my husband. I became protégé to Baron Master G. Emerson True. In ASXL I moved to Atlantia and then to Trimaris in ASXLIV. I did not find my niche in these two kingdoms and became inactive, only attending the occasional War of the Roses and Pennsic. Near the end of ASLIV I happily moved back to the East with my family and we now live in the Barony of the Bridge. I am a potter. I enjoy sewing, cooking over a fire, and helping in the kitchen during events. I dabble in many different aspects of the arts, having learned how to spin, embroider, tablet weave, and several other things that I can't recall at the moment.
13th century Norman
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Chief of Staff for the Reign of Tindal and Alberic (November 2019 - Present)
- Minister of the Lists, Barony of the Bridge (April 2019 - Present)
- Deputy Seneschal, Barony of the Bridge (November 2019 - Present)
- Organizer of the weekly Baronial Heavy and Fencing practice (June 2019 - Present)
- Chronicler, Barony of Concordia of the Snows (February 2000 - March 2002)
In Case of Court
Please notify my husband, Lord AElfwine Akeworthe and my Peer, Baron Master G. Emerson True.