Corotica merkka Senebelenae
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Corotica merkkā Senebelenae (Clovis)
Per chevron gules and sable, a wolf courant and a wheat stalk argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Corotica merkkā Senebelenae (Clovis)
Forester, fighter, fisher, artist, cook, middling crafter, and equestrian.
- Clanne Preachain: Preachain (Household)
- Fir naLeon (Household)
- watch this space ;)
- East Kingdom Running with Scissors stabbygirl.
Guild and Group Memberships
- Shire of Mountain Freehold
- Forester East Kingdom Royal Foresters Guild and Atlantian Royal Forestry Guild
- East Kingdom Brewers Guild
- Stonemarche Apothecary Guild
- Known World Courtesans
Awards and Recognition
- Silver Brooch, Panteria 2018
- Award of Arms, Panteria 2018
- GrandWarden of Atlantia, Atlantia Royal Forestry Guild
- Forester: East Kingdom Royal Foresters Guild
- Ranger: East Kingdom Royal Foresters Guild, Order of Saint Hubert
Clovis is a member of the Silures tribe in Southern Wales.
I bounce between Bronze, Iron Age/Pre-Roman British, and a Romano-Britain Persona.
Offices & Positions
- Keeper of Mountain Freehold: East Kingdom Royal Forester Guild October 2019 - Present
- Chief Ranger of the Western Marches: East Kingdom Royal Forester Guild October 2019 - Present
- Founder, Warden of Atlantia and Warden of the North, for the Kingdom of Atlantia Royal Forestry Guild, 10/2016 - 10/2017.
- Autocrat, Feast of Fools, Shire of Mountain Freehold, 04/25/2020
- Autocrat, Feast of Fools, Shire of Mountain Freehold, 04/13/2019
- Co-Host with Lady Katherine Slough, Feast of Fools, Shire of Mountain Freehold, 04/15/2018
- Co-Host, various Mountain Freehold Foresters Guild meetups/events
Projects & Publications
- Forester kit and garb appropriate to my persona
- Soft and Fighter kit appropriate to my persona
Fishbat and sheath/ Bat and Sheath by Vindorix "Black Finn" Ordowik, art and leather tooling by me, based off 1 c Welsh design
- Natural dyed fabrics, from left to right: plain linen, madder dyed linen, walnut dyed linen, walnut dyed tropical weight wool
- Period cooking using period methods, focusing on Pre Roman period and Romano-Celtic Briton
- Shield Painting, primitive pottery, carving and ash basket, silly deliberately bad photoshop for a brewing experiment (cock ale) and other stuff.
In Case of Court
Please inform my husband, Vindiorix "Black Finn" Ordowik (Justin Davis) if I need to attend court. Justin can be reached through Facebook.
- Primitive Lamps, Mimir's Well, 2/24/2018
- Domestic Fires and Wild Foods, co-taught with Vindorix "Black Finn" Ordowik ap Preachain, Panteria, 5/25-28/2018
- A Romano-Celtic Cena, co-taught with Black Finn ap Preachain, The Endewearde Hunt 10/5-8/2018
- Tracking 101 exercise, Foresters Guild event, 10/21/2019
- Clay-wrapped cooking, Mimir's Well, 2/9/2019
- Children's class, Firestarting with flint and steel, Panteria, 5/24-27/2019
- Primitive cooking in a firepit, Panteria, 5/24-27/2019
- Domestic Fires and Wild Foods(V2, Pennsic Boogaloo), co-taught with Vindorix "Black Finn" Ordowik ap Preachain, Early Period A&S in Clanne Preachain, Pennsic 48, Page 9 of the Friday August 9 Pennsic Independent
In mundane life I am Jennifer Davis, a project manager, artist, and outdoors enthusiast. I have been in the SCA since 2009 as a heavy fighter, but only really became active starting in 2017 when I moved to the East Kingdom/Shire of Mountain Freehold. I have been with Clan Preachain since 2017. This group is not an SCA Household, although many of its members are are in the SCA scattered throughout several Kingdoms and Houses.
I love the art styles of bronze, iron and Roman era Britian from both island and continental Celtic cultures. I also like wolves, dogs, fish, fire, and the untitled goose.