Culann mac Cianain
Syr Culann mac Cianain
Sable, a fess chequy azure and argent between four boars passant contourny argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Culann mac Cianain is a knight and an artisan of the East Kingdom. He has been given the King's Cypher three times, has been both the King's and Queen's Champion of Arms, Captain of the Eastern Unbelts, recognized for his service in multiple foreign wars and has squires who have become knights and princes in their own right. He spent a few years living in the West Kingdom where he reigned as Prince of Oertha (Alaska) before returning to the East.
Late 10th Irish during the Danish and Icelandic settlement.
Offices & Positions
- Prince of Oertha, West Kingdom, 2018-2019
- Southern Region Earl Marshal, 2014-2017
- Warlord, Pennsic, 2016, 2017
- King's Champion of Arms, 2015-2016
- Queen's Champion of Arms, 2011-2012
- Unbelt Captain, 2006 - 2010
- Unbelts 2004-2010
- Beloved of Sefa Hrafnsdóttir
- Knight to Bran mac Cianain
- Knight to Brick James Beech
- Knight to Bjorn Inn Kvensami
- Knight to Ciar of Skye
- Knight to Hrut
- Knight to Khalidah bint Sa'id Al'Attar (West Kingdom)
- Knight to Thorgrimm the Dane (West Kingdom)
- Knight to Neil McNyven (West Kingdom)
- Foster Knight to Astrid Sigrun Ulfkillsdottir
Men at arms:
- Leif the Unlucky
- William Grey
- Grand Knight to Talan ap Gueiluirth
- Duchy Von Drachenklaue
- Clan mac Kinnon
- Eastern Expeditionary Force
- Order of the Sabertooth
- Culann is known for beautiful shield painting.
- He is a scribe of the East.
- He is an occasional jeweler