Ruadhnait inghean Ruaidhri
|Award & Office Badges|
SCA Name: Ruadhnait inghean Ruaidhri
I was first introduced to the SCA in 1990 by a friend in college in Virginia Beach, I was active within that group for a short time and then lost contact after graduation. I became re-involved after attending a demo in Jericho Vermont in 1996, and have been playing ever since. Over the course of time my name has evolved. Originally, it was styled Rowan ni Ruari, but I later opted for the more gaelic spelling. I enjoy genealogical research, and my persona is based within the Scottish branch of my family tree.
Offices & Positions
- Webminister for the Shire of Panther Vale 1998-2001
- A&S Minister for the Shire of Panther Vale 1998-200
- Chatelaine for the Shire of Panther Vale 2006-2017
- Autocrat for Panterias VI, VII, IX, and XIII
- Autocrat for Northern Lights XI and XII.
- A&S competition and class coordinator for Panterias IV-IX, and XI-XVI
- Feast help for Panterias III-IX, and EK Fencing Championship in 2008.
- Autocrat for Lost Tip Archer's Gatherings VIII-XIII
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
In Case of Court
- Please contact Eol ua Tadhg (Lawrence Tighe)
My name is pronounced Roon-itch en-yen Roo-are-ee
I do not mind being surprised by court, but I have sat in court and not realized I was being called due to my name being very badly mispronounced.