Osc of the Harbours
Osc of the Harbours, in winter
Argent, five geese in chevron sable migrant to chief, and in base a torteau.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Osc of the Harbours has been a resident of the Barony of Ile de Dragon Dormant since 2013. Her main interests are archery, recorder and flute music, knitting, embroidery, woodcarving, poetry, and the making of braids and cords of various kinds.
Osc is an 11th-century Norsewoman living in the Vinland settlement.
Offices & Positions
Unofficial Gold Key refurbishment person
Member of the Dragons Descant recorder choir (soprano and tenor)
IDD Bardic Circle co-organizer
Co-autocrat, IDD Archery Championship 2016 (upcoming)
Classes & Workshops
Osc has taught the following classes/workshops:
- Making Celtic sandals (ghillies) - BIA 2014
- Whipcord braiding on a distaff - Practicum 2015
- Basic hats and caps - 2015
- Beginners' knitting - Yule 2015
- Finger-weaving - BIA 2016
- Whipcord braiding on a distaff - Salon de la passion mediévale 2016 (forthcoming)
AoA - October 2015
Baronial A&S Champion, Ile de Dragon Dormant - February 2016
Osc can be contacted through the Ile de Dragon Dormant mailing list.