Lady Olalla at East Kingdom 12th Night, A.S. 52
|Award & Office Badges|
Olalla's first event was Tourney of Love in 2016. Since then she has attended as many events as she can and has delved into the craft of tablet weaving. She enjoys researching underutilized fashions, attending classes and experimenting with patterning clothing.
Olalla [o-LAH-ya] lives in Northern Spain in the late 14th century.
- Member of Thanet House
- Member of House Strangewayes
Offices & Positions
- Minister of Arts and Sciences for the Barony of Endewearde, 2018 to 2019
- Deputy Accessibility Porter of the Northern Region of the East Kingdom, 2018 to 2019
- Kingdom Accessibility Porter 2019 to present
- Lovely and Narrow: Introduction to Brocade Tablet Weaving, The Endewearde Hunt 2016, Barony of Endewearde Arts University 2017
- Block Printing Workshop, Tourney of Love 2017
- Hairnets and Hare Nets, taught with Hrefna of Wyndriche at The Endewearde Hunt 2017
Arts and Sciences Participation
- Entered the Barony of Endewearde's Arts and Science Championship, 2017
- Entered Jehan's 2017 A&S Competition with Egyptian Pattern Darning, Winner of the Fiber Arts Category
- Entered St Eligius 2017 with Tablet Weaving
Activities & Interests
- Tablet weaving, brocade in particular
- Metal casting
- Block Printing
- Everything 14th Century Spanish.