Mór Cille Caindigh
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Gules, a bend counterermine finbriated between an owl and a wolf rampant argent
|Award & Office Badges|
I am Lady Mór Cille Caindigh (pronounced Kilkenny). I first joined the SCA in 1999 and was known as Muirghean Hewitt. I received my AoA in AS XXXVII in the Barony of Ruantallan where I spent most of my time.
I am one of the founding members of the Shire of Avonmore. As of 01/26/2019 I am protégée to Mistress Ceridwen Wymark of Atlantia, fostered to Master Osgkar of the Wood of the East.
Lady Mór is an 11th century Irish woman married to a Saxon Knight, as such she is part of his household (Crescent Keep). In a effort to conserve her Irish heritage, she tends to adorn her Saxon style clothes with Celtic designs. Mór spends her days sewing, weaving, embroidering. In her spare time she practices the art of fence and has been known to shoot arrows once in a while.
Offices & Positions
- Fencing marshal for the past 14 or so years
- East Kingdom Chronicler, currently.
- Marshal in charge of fencing, Tourney of Love, 2/17/2018
- Woods Logistics Liaison, Pennsic XLVII, 7/27 to 8/10 2018
- Consort coordination, Tourney of Love, 2/16/2018
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
In Case of Court
I rather like surprises therefore, if their Majesties ever requested my presence in their court I would not need to know in advance.