Azure, on a bend sinister between a musket bendwise sinister and a cannon barrel reversed argent, a rapier azure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Melchior Kriebel started fencing with the SCA in January of 1990 and has been fighting rapier ever since. A trip to the West Kingdom had him fencing there as a Marshall for a few years, but has since returned to the East.
Melchior was born in 1565 during the wars of religion. Raised in a Landsknecht regiment, he became skilled in the art of personal and battlefield combat: Rapier, Musket, Pike, artillery, and knowing when best to duck.
- Order of the Golden Rapier Brennan & Caoilfhionn
- Order of the Silver Rapier - Gregor I & Kiena
- Award of Arms
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Rapier Marshal, Bhakail Current
- Rapier Marshal at Large, East 1998-2001, 2004-Current
- Southern Region Rapier Army Assistant Commander 2014-2016
- Rapier Advanced Marshal, West 2001-2004
Household and Guild Associations
- Former Bearer of the Iron Ring of the East
- Current Rapier Champion of Bhakail
- Rapier Champion of Iron Bog, Three Times
- Rapier Champion of Carillion October AS XLVII to October XLVIII
- Pennsic XLVII Rapier Champions Team (Singles)
- Pennsic XLIV Rapier Champions Team (melee)
- Pennsic XLIII Rapier Champions Team (melee)
- Pennsic XLII Rpaier Champions Team (melee)
- Pennsic XXXIX Rapier Champions Team (Singles)