Marie de Blois
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
(No Photo To See Here)
|Award & Office Badges|
Maistresse Marie de Blois, Honnestete Plus Que Tout Herault, has held a variety of offices at kingdom and Society levels. Between bouts of volunteerism, she pursues a variety of womanly hobbies, such as sewing, calligraphy, illumination, and playing games. She has lived in both Eisental and now Bhakail in the East, after relocating from the Outlands. She is a Pelican and also a member of the Order of the Flower of the Outlands (Grant-level A&S, Outlands) and the Order of the Stag (Grant-level Service, Outlands).
Marie de Blois is a 16th Century French lady who traveled across the Channel to English lands in the 1530s and has remained there ever since.
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Waterbearer, al-Barran, Outlands, ? to 5/2000
- Guild Mistress of the Waterbearers Guild / Kingdom Waterbearer, Outlands, 2/2000 to 3/2003
- Outlands College of Heralds Webminister / Assistant Webminister / Web Team Lead, Outlands, 6/2002 to 2016
- Rampart Herald, Submissions, Outlands, 1/2003 to 1/2005
- Wimble Herald, Precedence, Outlands, 9/2005 to 2/2008
- Palmer Herald, White Stag Emergency Deputy, Outlands, 3/2006 to 2/2008
- White Stag Principal Herald, Outlands, 2/2008 to 3/2010
- Palmer Herald, White Stag Emergency Deputy, Outlands, 3/2010 to 5/2010
- Palimpsest Herald, Rules Deputy to Laurel, 6/2010 to 9/2016
- Clarion Herald, Education Deputy to Laurel, 12/2011 to 9/2017
- Herald Extraordinary, KWHSS 2005
- A&S Champion, Fontaine dans Sable, Outlands, 6/2005 to 6/2006
- Heralds Point Coordinator, Pennsic 39
- Heralds Point Coordinator, Pennsic 40
Projects & Publications
- Complete rewrite of the Standards for Evaluation of Names and Armory (aka SENA, previously the RfS), 2009-2012
- Heraldic Blog
In Case Of Court
In the unlikely case of such a thing, please summon to RP event in advance or use a writ; this is so that attendance and childcare can be arranged.