Baroness Luned Gwyn
Azure, a leaf within an orle of roundels argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Luned Gwyn, Baroness of Carillion (called "Lunaria"). Attended her first event, Quest, in 1999. After a few more events and Pennsic, became active in the SCA with the Canton of the Keep by the Endless Sea (Barony of Carillion) in 2003.
12th century Welsh born Romnichal "British Traveler".
10th Century Seljuk
Offices & Positions
- Exchequer, Canton of Keep by the Endless Sea, Nov 2006 - June 2008
- Seneschal, Barony of Carillion, June 2008 - Sept 2010
- Deputy Seneschal, Southern Region, Nov 2010 - Jan 2015
- 7th Baroness of Carillion, Jan 2015 - Present
- Editor, East Kingdom Gazette, Oct 2017 - Present
- Kitchen Staff at many Carillion events:
Bellringers '09,'10,'11,'13,'14; Ghost, Ghouls & Goblins '09,'10,'12,'14; SR War Camp '13,'14
- Head Server: Ghost Ghouls & Goblins '09; SR War Camp '13
- Mistress of the Hall, Coronation in Settmour Swamp (RP), Oct 2011
- Gate Steward & Reservations Clerk, Ghost, Ghouls & Goblins, Oct 2011
- Kitchen Staff & Feast Expeditor, Yule in Bhakail (RP), Dec 2011
- Co-Event Steward, K&Q Bardic Champions/12th Night/Bellringers (RP), Jan 2012
- Event Steward, Icefalcon's Ducal Challenge, April 2012
- Head Server, Runnymede Dinner (hosted by Carillion), Pennsic XLI, Aug 2012
- Gate Steward & Reservations Clerk, Coronation of Gregor IV and Kiena II, April 2013
- Gate Steward & Reservations Clerk, Ghost, Ghouls & Goblins, Oct 2013
- Co-Feast Steward, Coronation of Brennan and Caoilfhionn, April 2014
- Kitchen Staff, 100 Minutes War, Nov 2015
- Pennsic Volunteer:
Disability Services '08,'09,'12,'13; Pennsic Watch '09,'10,'11,'12,'13,'14,'15
- Deputy, Disability Services, Pennsic XXXVIII, 2009
- Deputy, Middle Eastern, Pennsic XLI, 2012
- Kitchen Staff: Queen's Tea '13; State Dinner '14
- Department Head, Middle Eastern, Pennsic, '13,'14,'15
- Point Commander, Pennsic Watch, '14,'15,'17,'18
- Department Head, Volunteer Point, Pennsic, '16,'17
- Staff, Tech Services, Pennsic '16,'17,'18
- Deputy XO, Pennsic Watch, Pennsic '17
- Her Highness Honig, Winter 2016
- Her Majesty Honig, Summer Reign 2017
- 2009: Saxon Tunic
- 2010: Dress for Her Excellency & Arab outfit.
- 2011: Several Arab outfits
- 2012: Mongolian coat & undershirt
- 2014: Tunics, dresses, & surcoats. 2 Tunics for Investiture.
- 2015: Several Arab outfits and several Norse outfits. Several Indian Salwar sets for 2 children & Queen Elizabeth dress for child. Arab coat.
- 2016: Fighting tunic & pants for Fall Crown. Rus pants for Brennan & Caoilfhionn's Ducal Challenge. Carpathia Tabard. 2 dresses, chemise, & 2 matching bags for gentles first event. Saxon tunic and 2 Arab coats with undershirt.
- 2017: Carpathia Tabard. 3 Leines & 3 brats. "Combat" Leine. Linen Gambeson. 2 tunicas & Egyptian dress for Coronation. Doublet for Spring Crown. Overdress for Elevation. Norse dress, apron, and coat for Elevation. Turkish outfits for TRM. 4 Norse Tunics, 3 T tunics, 1 Leine, 6 outfits & 2 coats for children, and Turkish outfit for Pennsic.
- 2018: 2 Rus pants & undertunic for TRM, 2 Carpathia Tabards. Gambeson. Presents for State Dinner
- Baron Cosmo's Favor: Order of the Lady of the Fish (Carillion), August 2009
- Baron Cosmo's Favor: Recipient of the Cement Shoe (Carillion), October 2009
- Student to Master Phillip the Facetious
- Member of House Erlendsstaðir
- Married to Lord Corcrán mac Diarmata, Baron of Carillion
Projects, Publications & Classes
- Illuminated miniatures for Pennsic largess, 2008
- Class: Middle Eastern Clothing for Pennsic, Barony of Bhakail, 3/2013
- Baronial Officer favors, 1/2016
- Painted Heraldic banners for carillion camp, 7/2016
- Applique & Embroidered Baronial Champions Baldrics, 10/2016
- State Dinner decor with Baroness Hasanah & Mistress Tysha
- Romani History & Culture
- Seljuk & Ottoman Turkish Clothing & Culture
- Arab Clothing & Culture
- Norse Clothing & Jewelry
- Illumination and Painting
- Sewing & Garb Research
- Jewelry Making
- Belly Dancing