Beatrice de Warynton
Azure, in pale two seeblätter argent
(Fieldless) A bee bendwise argent
|Award & Office Badges|
I first became aware of the SCA back in 1989 while I was still in high school in North Central Florida. My school was putting on a Renn Faire and every department of the school was involved. As part of the festivities, the local SCA group was providing a demo. The fighters in the court yard were impossible not to notice. They had drawn such a crowd of onlookers! In the middle of everything, was a dear friend I had been in classes with for many years. After the Faire, I asked him all about the SCA and he gladly told me all he knew. After I graduated, I moved to Michigan with my family and started college. In the late fall of 1991 I found my first local group. I joined the Canton of the Roaring Wastes. As the years have passed, I have lived in a total of 4 kingdoms and participated in many SCA activities. There have been times that mundane life has taken me on a different path for a time, but I always seem to find my way home.
During my many years in the society, building a back story and specific persona has never been a high priority. As a result, changing themes for events and Royal Reigns have allowed a certain amount of flexibility in garb selection, and exploration in activities. Currently, I tend to gravitate towards Viking garb for day to day wear. The use of glass beads, woven trims and embellishments, and comfortable silhouettes make this a good fit both for physical comfort, and artistic expression and exploration.
Activities & Interests
Projects & Publications
Blog under construction: www.averybusybea.com
- I Love surprises and if I am going to be called into court, I prefer to be kept in the dark for as long as possible. However, I do get a bit of stage fright so an escort from a gentleman friend would be most welcomed and deeply appreciated.
- The complete Court Will and Wishes for Baroness Beatrice are kept by Mistress Christina Jenevra de Carvalhal of Buckland Cross.
- I currently reside within the geographical boarders of The Shire of Hartshorn Dale, but I can most often be found with my adopted family in the Barony of Bhakail.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kris.greenberg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog contact page: www.averybusybea.com