Lord Murdoch MacRae
Argent, a falcon striking maintaining two arrows and on a base azure a bow fesswise inverted argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Murdoch MacRae, at your service. My first event was Stonemarche Baronial Birthday in 2011, and I have been a member of the SCA since 2012. I have called Quintavia my home for most of my life, and have always lived in the East Kingdom. I've spent most of my SCA life in the fair Shire of Quintavia, but have recently moved to the Barony of Stonemarche where I hope to become more active after a hiatus in the Society.
Murdoch is a 16th century Scot living in the lands near Kintail. At times he has put his archery skills to use defending Eilean Donan castle with his brothers-in-arms the Mackenzies.
Offices & Positions
- Chronicler, Shire of Quintavia, January 2014 to June 2016
- Deputy Webminister, Shire of Quintavia, December 2014 to June 2016
- Deputy Chamberlain, Shire of Quintavia, March 2016 to October 2018
- Member of Queen Thyra II's Guard
- Award of Arms, Balfar's Challenge, April 19, 2014
- Keeper of the Golden Arrow (Quintavia archery award), Quintavia Yule, December 2015
- Beginning Middle Eastern Drumming, Hafla 2014
Activities & Interests
- Thrown Weapons