Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin
Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin and Magnus Wolfhunte at Bhakail Yule 2017
Device: Argent, on a cat's pawprint azure a mullet argent, a chief dovetailed sable
Badge: (Fieldless) A cat's pawprint azure a mullet argent
|Award & Office Badges|
At Pennsic 48, my lord Magnus Wolfhunte and I were asked to take over the leadership of House Full Circle. We are hopeful to continue moving our household forward in the East Kingdom and promoting our members in the Society.
I received my Award of Arms in AS 39 (2004) from Gaufrid_Kelson_and_Geneviere. I received my Silver Brooch from Margarita de Siena, and during the East Kingdom Ethereal Court VII, my lady and I received a Court Barony from Margarita de Siena.
While I have dabbled in many things, my current interests (and projects) are based around either Viking period Ireland or narrow work weaving, in addition to cordial making.
I'll fill this in sometime soon!
- Award of Arms at Southern Region War Camp, July 24, 2004 (AS 39)
- Order of the Silver Brooch at Queen & Crown Bardic Champions - Stringy, Scriby, Singy Thingy, Feb 22, 2020 (AS 54)
- Court Barony, East Kingdom Ethereal Court VII, July 19, 2020 (AS 55)
Baronial (Barony of Bright Hills, Kingdom of Atlantia):
- Companion Of Job [Order Of Job]
Offices & Positions
- Deputy for updates and modifications, Shepherd's Crook Herald Order of Precedence
- Mistress Of the Lists at large, Shire of Caer Adamant, East Kingdom, Current Warrant
- Mistress Of the Lists at large, [Shire of Spiaggia Levantina], 1998-2000
- Autocrat, Tourney of the Fallen Stag, Shire of Caer Adamant, October 2017
In Case of Court
If, for some strange reason, someone has decided that Grainne is to receive something at court, make sure her husband, Magnus Wolfhunte, knows ahead of time-he will make sure she's there.
Should a peerage ever be a consideration, a writ would be greatly appreciated.
- Pronounces name graan-yah in-gen we brahl-ah-han