|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Galvyn Lockhart at the Combat of the Thirty
device is pending approval
Azure, a lion rampant Or charged on the shoulder with a heart gules within an ole Or.
|Award & Office Badges|
Galvyn Lockhart is a armoured combatant and dabbler in the arts of woodworking, illumination, & playing cards. Has been involved in medieval reenactment since going to his first Pennsic War in 1998. However, he became seriously involved in the SCA & the East in 2016. Can be found occasionally in the fencing lists as his alternate persona, Eustache Dauger.
Galvyn is a low-land Scot, born in May of the year 1328, approximately nine months after the Scots under the Black Douglas defeated the English and King Edward III at the Battle of Stanhope Park.
- Order of Tygers Combattant - Brion III and Anna III
- King's Order of Excellence - Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- Queen's Cypher - Caoilfhionn III
- Order of the Chivalry - Ozurr and Fortune
- Queen's Guard - Caoilfhionn III
- Queen's Guard - Fortune Sancte Keyne I
- Heavy Weapons Champion - Barony of Settmour Swamp - A.S. LIV
- Formerly squired to Sir Manfred Von Halstern.
In Case of Court:
Surprises are fine & even appreciated. Sir Manfred should be alerted in advance so that Galvyn's wife, Rhiannon of Ayres from the Kingdom of Acre is also notified. A happy wife = a happy life. Galvyn also really appreciates 14th century calligraphy & illumination when it comes to award scrolls.