See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Efa Pengrych has been a member of the SCA since 2006, after her Lord, Bran ap Rees, and children returned home from a Beltaine event she had not attended with them. It was all they could do to wait turns to describe the wonders they'd seen that day.
Subsequently, after they all attended Southern Region War Practice the same year, the warmth of new friends and wonders of the East Kingdom convinced them that they'd "come home". Efa's been a blue card carrying member, event steward, and officer ever since.
Lady Efa Pengrych received her Award of Arms on 9/29/2007.
Early 14th Century French, married to Welsh nobleman, Lord Bran ap Rees. Mother to Branson the Elder, Branson the Younger (aka Goat the Wayward), and Brynwen.
Offices & Positions
- Branch Polling Deputy USA, East Kingdom, 4/26/11 - present
- Southern Region Seneschal Deputy for Western Region (PA/DE groups), 4/2/11 - present
- Deputy Seneschal, Barony of Bhakail, 9/15/2007 - 2/5/2009
- Branch Polling Deputy deputy, East Kingdom, 3/15/10 - 4/25/11
- Seneschal, Barony of Bhakail, 2/5/2009 - 4/2/11
- Bhakail Commons, Event Steward, 6/13/2008
- Bhakail Yule, Event Steward, 12/15/2007
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest