David Vázquez de Valençia
David called in to East Kingdom Court
|Award & Office Badges|
An early- to mid- 16th Century Spanish (Valençian) trader, whose activities are shrouded in rumor due to his frequent travels. His age, business ventures, and true goals are somewhat inscrutable, but (as far as anyone knows) aren't harmful to anyone.
Born to merchants of moderate wealth in Valençia, David left in his teenage years to join up with a Stratioti company to earn his fortune – a venture that could at best be called misguided. After tiring of such conflict, he returned home for a time, leveraging some contacts made on his travels become a maritime trader of some renown, venturing to the New World in the early 1520s and establish profitable trade routes across the Mediterranean Sea.
His business flourishing, he enjoys a semi-retirement, allowing his employees to manage much of the day-to-to operations of the deals he worked hard to secure.
Offices & Positions
- Kingdom Webministry - Deputy Webminister for Development (10/2017 to present)
- Primary developer for Google for Nonprofits deployment and Email Services Migration
- Kingdom Seneschallate - Postal Code Legatus (02/2021 to present)
- Landed Baron of the Barony of An Dubhaigeainn (11/10/2012 to 9/16/2017)
- Seneschal, Barony of An Dubhaigeainn (12/2006 to 01/2011)
- Webminister, Barony of An Dubhaigeainn (08/2006 to 01/2011)
- Deputy Seneschal, Barony of An Dubhaigeainn (07/2005 to 12/2006)
Autocrat, Schola and Dance at the River's Head Inn 2009, 03/21/2009 Assistant at Troll, washing dishes, setup and/or clean-up for various An Dubhaigeainn events