This person does not show up in photos!
Azure, a beehive and on a chief argent three pears vert
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Cordeilla Sharpe attended two Pennsic Wars (36 and 38) as a non-member and eventually became active in the SCA in 2014 (5 years later!) while living in the Barony of Axemoor (New Orleans). She relocated to the Shire of Owlsherst (York County, PA) in June of 2018.
Lady Cordeilla is married to Lord Dirk Sharpe, who rarely makes it to events due to his work schedule.
No specific persona. The garb closet is very eclectic and broad, both in geography and in time period. "Roman in the summer, Viking in the winter"
Offices & Positions
- Webminister, Shire Wars (2020)
- Webminister, Shire of Owlsherst, 5/2020 to present
- Webminister, Barony of Axemoor, 09/14/2015 to 05/01/2018 (now mentoring current Axemoor webminister and serving as a deputy)
- Gleann Abhann Hall of Records website developer 9/28/2015 to present (available for web developer work in EK)
Lady Cordeilla helps out with events, but doesn't keep track of it.
- Dýr Skjǫldr (household, Gleann Abhann)
- Tortuga (household, Pennsic)
- Fiber Arts
- Kitchen Science
- Lampwork & glass fusing/slumping
- Stained glass
- Wood finishing
- Development of applications that help make SCA administration easier
- Mobiliaire Inventory Manager (suitable for local branches, households, etc)
In Case of Court
Lady Cordeilla prefers to not be given awards at all. If you absolutely must, a private, drive-by presentation is preferred. She does not attend court because previous groups could not manage to refrain from calling on her, despite repeated requests.
Not interested in peerage or shiny hats, and appreciates not being hassled about it.
See Gleann Abhann Hall of Records listing for Cordeilla Sharpe for additional OOP records.
Want to give a "thank you" but are at a loss as to what's Awesome? Here are some things that are on Cordeilla's "SCA Wish List"
- Morisca reproduction cards
- Spinning fibers (dirty fleece, clean fleece, roving, top, sliver, rolags, etc. any type of fiber, especially if it is green/blue/purple/black/silver)
- Yarns/threads in natural fiber content, any size (also always awesome: fibers with shiny bits or that glow in the dark)
- Fiber arts tools (knit/crochet/spin/lucet/naalbind/weaving/sewing)
- COE-104 glass rods, lampworking tools
- Dyes & silk painting blanks
- Knee socks (note: socks from Basketman do not fit. Socks from Hero's Haven do fit)
- Seed beads
- Anything having to do with honeybees, honeycomb, beehives, or pears
- Digital or hand-drawn renderings of Cordeilla's registered heraldry or products thereof. Variations in charge interpretation always welcome!