Azure, a crane it its vigilance argent and a tierce ermine.
|Award & Office Badges|
Baroness Christiana Crane, found the SCA in college when Endewearde was still a shire. After an extended pilgrimage into the "real" world, she returned in 2012. She now resides in Malagentia.
Christiana Crane was born July 28, 1315 in York. The daughter of a successful and well respected merchant, her family was mercifully spared from desperate hardship during the Great Famine. Many years later, her family undertook a pilgrimage to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela to give thanks for their many fortunes. Sadly, her family succumbed to the various hazards of the road, leaving her to seek sanctuary with Lord and Lady Fulton. As a member of their household, Christiana has had the pleasure of meeting many new people from all points of the globe, and experiencing their exotic ways.
- Apprenticed to Ro Honig von Sommerfeldt, 2014 to 2018
- Founding member of the Fulton House
- Cadet in the Northguard Rapier Company (retired)
- Wife of Baron Brenden Crane and mother of Abigail Crane
- Mentor to Embla Knutrdottir
Offices & Positions
- Northern Region Deputy Signet, 2017 to present
- Deputy Seneschal, Malagentia 2017 to present
- Chronicler, Malagentia, 2014 to 2017
- Lady of the Gallery of The Deed, GNEW, Malagentia, 2015-17
- Warranted Youth Officer, deputy under Chancellor Minor Thalia of Malagentia, 2014 to 2016
- Deputy Chronicler, Endewearde, 1993
- Cadet, Northguard Rapier Company, 1990-1993
- Event Steward, Harvest Moon Shoot, 9/2016
- Merchant Coordinator, GNEW XXVIII
- Dayboard Steward, Harvest Moon Shoot, 09/14/2013
Projects & Publications
- "The Dream Atlas", a fundraiser for Emperor Ioannes and Empress Honig, 2017
- Pikestaff Cover, vol. XLVI, no. 8, 08/2015
- Pikestaff Cover, vol. XLVI, no. 7, 07/2015
- Pikestaff Cover, vol. XLVI, no. 6, 06/2015
- "The Moonstone", Spring 2015 Issue
- "MoonLite", March 2015 Issue
- "The Moonstone", Winter 2015 Issue
- "MoonLite", December 2014 Issue
- "MoonLite", November 2014 Issue
- "The Moonstone", Autumn 2014 Issue
- "MoonLite", September 2014 Issue
- "Warm Medieval Salads for Cool Fall Evenings" plus photo, The Corvus Newsletter, Ravensbridge, Fall 2014
- "The Moonstone", Summer 2014 Issue
- "MoonLite", June 2014 Issue
- "MoonLite", May 2014 Issue
- "The Moonstone", Spring 2014 Issue
- "MoonLite", March 2014 Issue
- "MoonLite", February 2014 issue
- "The Moonstone", Winter 2014 Issue
- Pikestaff Cover, vol. XLIV, no. 5, 05/2013
- Pikestaff Cover, vol. XLIV, no. 1, 01/2013
- "Period Gift Giving" plus artwork, Northern Watch Newsletter, Endewearde, 12/2012
- 2017 William Blackfox Award: Best Artwork: Commendation- Portrait Illustration, Syr Cedric of Thanet, The Northern Watch, March 2017, Barony of Endewearde
- Winner William Blackfox Award Best Overall Newsletter for The Moonstone, A.S. 48
- Nominated Best Artistic contribution to a Kingdom Newsletter, William Blackfox Awards, A.S. 46
- 2013 winner of the Gilded Apple for embroidery at Orchard War 6, Hadchester
- 2012 winner of the Gilded Apple for embroidery at Orchard War 5, Hadchester
- Winner 2012 Fall Crown Tourney Scroll Largess Intermediate Division, Endewearde
- Winner 2012 Fall Crown Tourney Scroll Largess People's Choice, Endewearde
- Called "the Winter Witch"
- Motto: Video omnes.
- Scribal Arts
- Period Games
- Children's Activities
- Local SCA History
- Adding information to the EK Wiki, particularly to assist in the record keeping of the royals of the East.
- In the event that Christiana cannot make a Royal summons, she would be delighted to have Their Excellencies Endewearde deliver any messages from Their Majesties. She likes surprises, but knows that surprises are very hard to keep from her.