Baroness Charitye Dale
Argent, on a bend cotised gules a fleur-de-lys between two cinquefoils argent, on a chief azure a cinquefoil between two fleurs-de-lys argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Charitye Dale lives near York, England in the late 1580s. She is the daughter of a gentleman from York and the widow of another gentleman who owned an expansive farm outside of York. She enjoys rank and privilege due to her late husband’s fortune and position and is not shackled by the mundane responsibilities of running a farm, as her husband left her several loyal and trustworthy stewards to manage the day to day affairs. Charitye took over the management of the farm upon her husband’s death.
Alternate Persona: Agenis Dale
Agneis Dale is the great-great-great-grandmother of Charitye’s late husband. She was a yeoman’s wife, her husband owning farmland near York in 1430. Unlike her descendent, Agneis was heavily involved in the day to day operations of the farm, her husband only having seasonal laborers to help in the fields, with no stewards or servants.
Offices & Positions
Charitye is currently the Mosaic Herald, assistant to the Blue Tyger Herald for internal notifications for the East Kingdom.
Charitye is currently apprentice to Mistress Elizabeth Elenore Lovell
Projects & Publications
- Charitye's New Website: http://charityescuriosities.com
- Charitye's Previous A&S Blogspot: http://charityedale.blogspot.com/
- 09/29/2018 Burdened Tyger (East) Last Court of Brennan III & Caoifhionn III (Dragonship Haven) Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- 02/10/2018 Queen's Order of Courtesy (East) K&Q A&S and Bardic Championships (Ostgardr) Ivan and Matilde
- 06/10/2017 Maunche (East) Southern Region War Camp (Carillion) Ioannes and Honig
- 04/02/2016 Queen's Cypher (East) Mudthaw (Settmour Swamp) Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- 04/02/2016 King's Cypher (East) Mudthaw (Settmour Swamp) Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- 02/06/2016 Court Barony (East) K&Q A&S Championship (Barren Sands) Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- 02/06/2016 Grant of Arms (East) K&Q A&S Championship (Barren Sands) Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- 09/27/2014 Burdened Tyger (East) Last Court of Brennan and Caoilfhionn (Bergental) Brennan and Caoilfhionn
- 06/01/2013 Award of Arms (East) King's and Queen's Archery Champions/Southern Region War Camp (Carillion) Gregor IV and Kiena II