Cecily Graham of Inveresk
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Cecily is known primarily for her work with the Youth of the East Kingdom as well as her work alongside her mother Baroness Rosalind Bennett as back herald during her teen years.
She is what can only be described as a SCAdian Kid. Her parents met in the SCA in AS XX and was born to the Shire of Quintavia in AS XII.
Her greatest accomplishments include running the Pennsic Youth Theater program, a one-week long theater program taught in three age groups (under 5, 6-12, and 13-17) with a full performance of the culmination of the week's work at the end of War Week in AS XLIV and XLV.
Cecily is from Lowland Scotland in the 14th century in a town called Dalkeith (Dail Cheith) located six miles south of Edinburgh. The Graham clan held these lands until this century (c. 1350, when Clan Douglas took ownership). Dalkeith is located on the River Esk (Inveresk).
Offices & Positions
- Retainer for Queen Moruadh (1997)
- Back Court Herald, Reign of Darius and Roxane 1 (2002)
- Back Court Herald, Reign of Darius and Roxane 2 (2003)
- Back Court Herald, Reign of Kelson and Geneviere 1 (2004)
- Back Court Herald, Reign of Kelson and Geneviere 2 (2005)
- College SCA leadership (2005-2007)
- Deputy Chancellor of Youth for the Kingdom of Atlantia (2009-2011)
- Interim Chancellor Minor for the East Kingdom (2013-2014)
- Deputy Youth Point Coordinator (Pennsic 35, 37, 38, 39, 40)
- Youth-Youth Theater Coordinator for groups under 12 (Pennsics 37 and 38)
- Pennsic Youth Theater Coordinator (Pennsic 39 and 40)
In Case of Court
Please notify Cecily's partner Patrekr or her mother Baroness Rosalind Bennett.