|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Lady Angelina Capasso
Per fess sable and gules, a Latin cross Or and a daisy slipped and leaved proper
Gules, a Latin cross Or and issuant from base a daisy slipped and leaved proper
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Angelina Capasso was the rich wife of a prosperous draper in 15th century Florence, Italy. Angelina ran the shop while her husband ventured on trading expeditions to the Middle East, supplying their shop with amazing silks, linens, brocades and velvets to sell. It was during one such trading venture that her husband vanished under mysterious circumstances, leaving Angelina a widow. As a widow, Angelina decided to move to Tudor England (hey, we're a Fictional group) where she has set up her shop next to a handsome tailor. She now occasionally works embroidery for high paying clients.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Minister of the List for Barony of Bergental - 2013-2014
- Minister of the List for Barony of Bergental - 2014-2016
- Minister of the List at Large - 2016-current
- Journeyman of the Guild of Athena's Thimble
- Toy Box Coordinator- Oct2019-present
- Gryffith and Aikaterine
- Edward and Marguerite
- Gryffith II and Aikaterine II
- Edward III and Thyra II
- Omega V and Etheldreda IV
- Brion III and Anna III
- Ioannes and Honig
- Ivan and Matilde
- Wilhelm and Vienna
- Margarita de Siena
- MOL at for Birka Heavy list 2014-2019
- Co Autocrat for Bergental Novice Schola 2019 and 2020
- Award of Arms at Bergantal/BBM Yule on 12/6/2008 by Darius IV and Alethea
- Order of the Cup of Saint Brigid for outstanding service to the Barony of Bergental
- Blue Tyger Legion as part of Lochleven at Pennsic 32
- Blue Tyger Legion as part of Snowberg Army at Pennsic 40
If Angelina is to receive any further awards, she would like them to be granted at a physical event, in the presence of her friends.