|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord John Carpenter first started in the SCA in the early 1990s in the Outlands. After taking some time off, he began to be active again when his wife, Margaret Sevensterre, found the SCA in 2017, when they resided in the Barony of Black Diamond in the Kingdom of Atlantia. During that time he built shield presses to make curved plywood shields as well as assisted new fighters with armour. He received his Award of Arms at Hidden Mountain Baronial Birthday & Investiture 2017. In 2018, he moved to the Riding of Ravensbridge in the East Kingdom.
He has taken an active role in local and kingdom events. He has become an archery marshal, and is working on becoming an archery marshal for Thrown Weapons, Heavy List (and then Combat Archery), as well as Fencing and Youth. He still works with new fighters to build armour, and is helping the Riding put together a loaner kit. He generally helps wherever he can, and was inducted into the Order of the Silver Wheel at Black Rose Ball 2019.
He has been a member of the House of the Knotty Snake since 2018. He has been a member of the Brotherhood of the Checkered Shield since 1993.
Lord John Carpenter is a Norman archer. His grandfather fought alongside King William at the Battle of Hastings as an archer, as well.
Offices & Positions
- Archery, Warranted Marshall
- Heavy List, Warranted Marshall
- Combat Archery, Marshall-in-Training
- Thrown Weapons, Marshall-in-Training
- Set up and Take down, Hugninn & Muninn IV, 06/09/2018
- Heavy Marshall, Great North Eastern War, 07/12/2018-07/15/2018
- Set up and Take down, Great North Eastern War, 07/12/2018-07/15/2018
- Marshall, Archery and Heavy List, Pennsic 47, 07/27/2018-08/12/2018
- Set up and Take down, Pennsic 47, 07/27/2018-08/12/2018
- Kitchen helper, Coronation of Ozurr and Fortune 4/6/2019
- Heavy Marshall, Spring Crown Tournament, 05/04/2019
- Heavy Marshall, Hugninn & Muninn V, 06/08/2019
- Set up and Take down, Hugninn & Muninn V, 06/08/2019
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
In Case of Court
Please contact Margaret Sevensterre (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of court.