Urrāka displaying the scroll and ceremonial rapier of Bergental Rapier Champion, having just won the tournament!
Per bend Or and sable all semy of oak leaves counterchanged, a magpie bendwise proper and a fox courant contourny bendwise argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Urrāka al-Tha`labiyya (the wiki apparently can't handle accents for page names). Fencer and sewer-of-things, now a resident of Atlantia.
14th century Andalusian. By day I work on a horse farm, by night I train avidly with my sword that I may be ready to answer when my kingdom calls me to battle.... And yeah I guess that could probably be period accurate for my persona too ;P
Offices & Positions
- Fencing Marshal at large (July 2015 - present)
- Queen's Guard for Caoilfhionn II and Avelina III
- Barony of Bergental Fencing Champion 2015/2016
- Pennsic XLV Champions Team (singles)
- Handsome Boys House Co-Champion 2016/2017
- Highland Foorde Baronial Fencing Champion 2017/2018
- Illustrious Order of the Auth Card (polled in by a couple of people who said I was good 'nuff to stab other people safely: November 25, 2014)
- Holder of the Gulf Wars Mug of Friendship 2016/2016
- Company of the Pennon of the East for Gulf Wars XXV - Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- Award of Arms - Kenric III and Avelina III
- Blue Tyger Legion as part of The Handsome Boys - Kenric III and Avelina III
- Winner of Gulf Wars XXIV Novice Tournament - March 19, 2015
- Winner of Bergental's Baronial Fencing Champion Tournament at BBM/Bergental Yule - December 5th, 2015
- Winner of Champions Qualifying Tournament at Northern Region War Camp - July 2, 2016
- Winner (tied) of The Handsome Boys House Tournament - August 8, 2016
- Pennsic Singles Champion at Pennsic 45
- High scoring female fighter at the Ladies of the Rose tournament of Pennsic 46
- Winner of Highland Foorde's Baronial Fencing Champions tournament at Annual Baronial Picnic - August 27, 2017
- Member of The Handsome Boys
- Fencing (authorized for 100 Minutes War, November 25, 2014)
- Archery and Combat Archery
- Equestrian Activities (authorized for ground crew, rider, games)
- Thrown weapons (a little tiny bit sometimes)
- Sewing of things, both leather and fabric, but mostly related to fencing garb.
- First real A&S project, hand-sewn arming doublet, with more to follow! (See my blog for more projects)
- Shenanigans like fencer fooseball!
I am pretty awesome.