Lord Ulfeirr at Pennsic XLIII Battle of the Thirty
|Resides: Barony of Dragonship Haven|
Quarterly gules and argent, a stag and a horse combatant sable.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Ulfgeirr Ragnarrson, also known as Ulfgar the Nice
- Squired to
- Apprenticed to Duke Kenric
9th century Viking
- Heavy List
Offices & Positions
- Queen's Guard - Caoilfhionn
- Award of Arms - Griffyth II and Aikaterine II
- Queen's Order of Courtesy - Griffyth II and Aikaterine II
- Order of the Tygers Combattant - Edward III and Thyra II
- Worshipful Company of Artificers (Dragonship Haven A&S award)
Member of the Keepers of Athena's Thimble. Has reached Competence level in Free Embroidery.