Trentus in helm.
Or, a scimitar fesswise gules, a gauntlet clenched couped bendwise sable
|Award & Office Badges|
Trentus Nubianus went to his first PENNSIC in A.S. XXXIII and has been fighting and playing since A.S. XXXVI.
He has been awarded his Arms, the Order of the Tygers Combatant, the Order of Perseus (Carolingia), Company of Pennon of the East, Order of Valor of the East, and the Queen's Order of Courtesy.
Trentus ("The Swift One") is a former messenger to Gaius Marius, turned gladiator after Marius' defeat to Lucius Cornelius Sulla, and freedman after purchasing freedom. Personal glory means nothing to Trentus. Honor and loyalty mean everything.
Trentus's proficiency with pole arm, great-sword and glaive has earned him respect. His ability to maintain focus in times of chaos have earned him praise, but he strives to better himself with the art of command. Trentus is constantly searching for strengths and weaknesses in allies, as well as enemies, and in both individuals and large formations. He will assist in anyway possible.
Trentus Nubianus has earned freedom. He now strives to earn respect and honor.
Offices & Positions
- Pike Commander of Carolingia, (2003-2004)
- Carolingian Baronial Champion, (2004-2005)
- Member of Queen Svava Thorgeirsdottir's Royal Guard, (2004)
- Member of Queen Kiena Stewart's Royal Guard, (2013)
- Member of Empress Ro Honig von Sommerfeldt's Royal Guard, (2017)
- Unbelted Champion Alternate, (2004, 2016 [Captain], 2018, 2019 [Captain])
- Assistant at Falling Leaves, (Carolingia) Ran Pas d'armes Tourney (2004)
- East Kingdom Armored Scout Commander, (Running with Scissors) (2017-present)
- Eastern Expeditionary Force, (2018-present)
- Sergeant of Queen Vienna De La Mer's Royal Guard, (2018)
Trentus Nubianus is squire to Sir Gareth Grey de Wilton.
Proud member of the East Kingdom and the Great Northern Army.
His Squire Brothers are Magister Tiberius Iulius Rufus, Sir Spurius Genucius Rutilus, His Honourable Lordship Gavin von Abentrot, His Honourable Lordship Phelippe du Peiregore, Lord Nicholas of Lost Haven, Lord Ambrosius Strongbow Mallory and Lord Tjolnir Egilsson.
Commander of the East Kingdom The Fast Action Armored Scouting/Response woods battle Unit; Designated Running with Scissors.
Events & Classes
- Great Weapons Class, 18th January 2019, Crimson Hall, Barony of Ruantallan
- Small Unit Tactics Class, 23rd January 2019, Ruantallan Baronial Fighter Practice
In Case of Court
Please contact Trentus via email or Facebook Messenger: Trent Stewart.
As a proud member of the East Kingdom and the Great Northern Army, Trentus is always ready to assist in armoring, training, feeding and or sheltering fighters old and new. If you find yourself in need of assistance, please contact him.