Tiberius Sergius Valens
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Baronial Archery Championship 2016
|Resides: Barony of L'ile du Dragon Dormant|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable, on a flame Or a death's head gules.
|Award & Office Badges|
Dominus Tiberius was brought to the SCA by a longing to participate in Archery. After a long search he happened upon the Barony of L'Ile du Dragon Dormant. The rest is to be History.
- Category:Classical Period Personas (Pre 500 AD)
- Category:Roman Personas
- Original born on the 3rd of January 10 BC in Ostia to the noble family of Sergia. Having gown up by the sea, he wanted to join the navy. But the navy was never wholly embraced by the Roman state, and deemed somewhat "un-Roman". He joined the Imperial Legions when he came of age. His service with Legio II Augusta was to start in Argentoratum in 28 BC(the ancient name of the French city of Strasbourg). He rose through the ranks to Primus Pilus, and took the lead of the 1st Cohort. In AD 43 he was part of the Britannia campaign led by Aulus Plautius. In 50 BC, while under the command of Publius Ostorius Scapula, he retired from the military, after 22 years service. He now lives in Antium, enjoying the sea, his family and his new passion, Archery!
Offices & Positions
- Castellan(Chatelaine), Barony of L'ile du Dragon Dormant, ??/??/2015
- Captain of Archers, Barony of L'ile du Dragon Dormant, ??/02/2016 to Present
- Marshal in Charge, Baronial Archery Championship 2016, 14/05/2016
Projects & Publications
- First project to be determined at a future date.
- Wants everyone to enjoy Archery more!