Thomas de Marr'
Lord Thomas de Marr'
Quarterly sable and vert, a dragon passant Or between in chief two crosses of Santiago argent, an orle Or
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Thomas de Marr' has been a member since August of 2013 In the Barony of Endewearde. He fought in the North Tower Infantry's first campaign at GNEW and was recognized by the crown with an Award of Arms July 10 2015 for his work creating the tower company's shields. Lord Thomas was inducted into the order of the Keystone Barony of Endewearde at the Feast of Saint Sylvester January 2017. Something about creating a canton on his first day in the Society. Thomas is happily married to Lijsbet van Catwiic
A Scottish Merchant of the early 1500's Thomas has traveled between the High lands of Scotland to Denmark many times. My motto is "Cadens resurgens, forsan decore" (falling rising again, perchance with grace) Through failures we learn and grow, hopefully with style and grace.
Offices & Positions
- Seneschal of Incipient Canton of Basingestoches 5/17/2014- 01/07/2017
- Chatelaine for Canton of Basingestoches 5/17/2014
- Sargeant of the Lance in The North Tower Infantry, 10/8/2015
- Youth Combat Marshal for Barony of Endewearde 2/01/2016 - present
- Knight Marshal for Basingestoches 01/07/2017
- Chancellor Minor for Barony of Endewearde 06/01/2017
- Northern Region Youth Combat Marshal for East Kingdom 08/01/2017
- Autocrat Feast of Saint Sylvester 12/31/2014
- Autocrat Parade Demo 7/4/2015
- Deputy Autocrat Feast of St. Sylvester 1/2/2016
- Youth Heavy MiC Tourney of Love 2016
- Youth Heavy MiC Great Northeastern War 2016
- Deputy Autocrat Feast of St. Sylvester 1/7/2017
- Youth Heavy MiC Tourney of Love 2017
- Youth Activities Coordinator Great Northeastern War 2017
Projects & Publications
I love to be suprised with honors and awards, deeply appreciating what that means for those who do the plotting on my behalf. Recieving awards and honors from our honorable and worthy Baron & Baroness carries the full weight of the Crowns intentions and will be well recieved from them.
- Paragon Keep
- Company of the White Shield