|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Baronial Investiture at Birka 30
|Resides: Barony of Stonemarche|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Per pale gules and Or, a wolf rampant to sinister and in chief two wheels counterchanged
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Ragnar MacHardy has been a member of the SCA since the mid 80's, in his time he has been a heavy list fighter and squired to Yarl Sir Aelfwine Denedom, is a Grandmaster Bowman and holds an Award of the Black Bolt from the Kingdom of Northshield.
13th c. Scottish Highlander (ca. 1290's)
Ragnar MacHardy is a 13th century Scotsman from the eastern highlands in the town of Aberdeenshire, where his family has been for as long as they can remember.
13th c. Mongolian (ca. 1290's)
Temur Numuchi is a archery soldier in the great Kublai Khan's army. Kublai Khan was the grandson of Genghis Khan and the founder of the Yuan Dynasty in 13th-century China. He was the first Mongol to rule over China when he conquered the Song Dynasty of southern China in 1279.
Offices & Positions
- Baronessa's Archery Champion, Barony of Stonemarche, 9/1/1998 to 9/1/1999, 9/1/2008 to 9/1/2009
- Chamberlain, Barony of Stonemarche, 10/1993 to 10/1994
- Northern Regional Siege Deputy, East Kingdom, 2003 to 2004
- East Kingdom Archery Marshal, 1997? to present
- Branch Archery Marshal, Shire of Orlova Dolina, Kingdom of Northshield, 9/2017 to 3/2018
- Branch Webminister, Shire of Orlova Dolina, Kingdom of Northshield, 11/2017 to 3/2018
- Kingdom Deputy Webminister, Kingdom of Northshield, 1/2017 to 3/2018
- Deputy Herald, Barony of Stonemarche 05/01/2018 to present
- Deputy Historian, Barony of Stonemarche 07/01/2018 to present
- Drop dead deputy Seneschal, Barony of Stonemarche 10/5/18 to present
- Keeper of the IKAC, SCA, 12/15/2018 to present
- Archery Marshal-in-Charge, Panteria 2019
- Archery Marshal-in-Charge, Harpers Retreat, 2018
- Security, Birka, 2009
In Case of Court
A writ of summons would be preferred, but a verbal one will be fine as far as date and location as some events have multiple courts
- Member of House Stormgard, Clan MacHardy and Maple Crest
- Journeyman member of the Keepers of Athena's Thimble
- Grandmaster Bowman of the East