Syrine Al-Sakina Bint Houriya
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Syrine discovered the SCA in 2014 through friends, at the Duché de Bicolline where would be held, few months later, the new version of the Beltaines. In her mundane life, she's a Bachelor’s of Business Administration at Université Laval. She has also studied fiber arts in college, for three years. Finally, she's a professional oriental dancer (often referenced to bellydancer).
She has found, in the SCA, a way to manage events, share knowledge, teach technics, perform and, most of all, learn.
She is also a heavy fighter since 2016
These are the words you hear when Al-Karakal's soldiers are on the way to war.
Syrine, as every other fighter of Al-Karakal, is a mamluk, a slave soldier. Forever in the service of the king, their conquests brought them great power and wealth.
Projects & Interests
- Heavy finghting
- Fiber arts (sewing, weaving, dyeing, spinning, embroidery)
- Oriental dance (bellydancing)
- Registrations coordinator, The Beltaines 29th edition, 06/18/2016
- Deputy Co-Autocrat, The Beltaines 30th edition, 06/24/2017
- Co-Autocrat, The Beltaines 31rst edition, 06/08/2018
- Spring Crown Tourney 2016
- Men at arms to Sir Baptiste of Al-Karakal
Offices & Positions
Awards & Honors
In Case of Court
Please contact Sir Baptiste or Sir Mohammad of Al-Karakal