Steve the Wig: Difference between revisions
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Latest revision as of 13:23, 1 April 2019
Steve The Wig
One of Phaedra de Vere's extravagant wigs. Made with wire covered with foam, and then fake hair wrapped and glued around it. It's held on with a comb on the bottom and a LOT of hairpins. Steve is also:
- Gorgeous and deadly and he knows it.
- When the Pennsic War starts, Steve doesn't try to survive, the other side does.
- Steve makes onions cry.
- When Steve enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.
- Steve refers to himself in the fourth person.
- Steve can find the end of a circle.
- Steve can make a Slinky go upstairs.
- Steve can read lips while standing behind you.
- Steve is the only wig to ever defeat a wall in a game of tennis.
- Steve is the only wig to ever escape the Children of the East.
- How much of Steve is real hair? None! He's entirely imaginary and will HAUNT YOUR DREAMS!
- Steve the Wig is his own Order of Very High Merit.
- Steve the Wig doesn't duck under doorways. Doorways rise around Steve the Wig.
- Steve The Wig has had several run-ins with stubborn tent ceilings. The tent ceilings apologized.