Lady Sorcha Dhorcha at Feste des Bois in 2019
Purpure, a bend sinister sable fimbriated between an arrow inverted and a harp argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Sorcha Dhorcha.
A Hiberno-Norse lass from outside the new trading locale of Dublin. I also find myself as informal translator, sometime teacher, and random cook which I find fun and enjoyable. I have a tendency to encourage people to learn and try new things, from taking people with me to classes, or demonstrating how to do a project at the camp table. I enjoy archery in many forms, and often have an extra bow or two for people to use and try archery. I am a proud Swampie at Pennsic and can often be found there.
A Hiberno-Norse lass from a trading family. She lives in the Dublin area around the year 1000 CE.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Minister of A&S, Stonemarche, 2019 to current
- Security Birka 2014-2019
- Kitcken help Battle of the Five Armies 2017
- Assisted running Tir Mara Archery Championship Feste Des Bois 2019
- Contributed trim for Birka 2019
- Contributed woven items for Fall Coronation 2019 largess
- Introduction to Bread - GNEW 2018
- French Roundtable - GNEW 2019
Photography at various events starting in 2014.
In Case of Court
No notification to me is needed, however Lord Brian of Stonemarche and Baroness Kirsa Oyutai should be notified to ensure I get there.
Member of The House of Misfit Toys.