Lady Sorcha Dhorcha at Feste des Bois in 2019
Purpure, a bend sinister sable fimbriated between an arrow inverted and a harp argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Sorcha Dhorcha.
A Hiberno-Norse lass from outside the new trading locale of Dublin. I also find myself as informal translator, sometime teacher, and random cook which I find fun and enjoyable. I have a tendency to encourage people to learn and try new things, from taking people with me to classes, or demonstrating how to do a project at the camp table. I enjoy archery in many forms, and often have an extra bow or two for people to use and try archery. I am a proud Swampie at Pennsic and can often be found there.
A Hiberno-Norse lass from a trading family. She lives in the Dublin area around the year 1000 CE.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Minister of A&S, Stonemarche, 2019 to current
- Security Birka 2014-2019
- Kitcken help Battle of the Five Armies 2017
- Assisted running Tir Mara Archery Championship Feste Des Bois 2019
- Contributed trim for Birka 2019
- Contributed woven items for Fall Coronation 2019 largess
- Introduction to Bread - GNEW 2018
- French Roundtable - GNEW 2019
Photography at various events
In Case of Court
No notification to me is needed, however Lord Brian of Stonemarche and Baroness Kirsa Oyutai should be notified to ensure I get there.
Member of The House of Misfit Toys.