|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Purpure, a bend sinister sable fimbriated between an arrow inverted and a harp argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Sorcha Dhorcha.
A Hiberno-Norse lass from outside the new trading locale of Dublin. I also find myself as informal translator, which I find fun and enjoyable. I enjoy archery, and am a proud Swampie at Pennsic.
A Hiberno-Norse lass from a trading family. She lives in the Dublin area around the year 1000 CE.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Minister of A&S, Stonemarche, 2019 to current
- Security Birka 2014-2019
- Kitcken help Battle of the Five Armies 2017
- Contributed trim for Birka 2019
- Contributed woven items for Fall Coronation largess
- Introduction to Bread - GNEW 2018
- French Roundtable - GNEW 2019
Photography at various events
In Case of Court
No notification to me is needed, however Lord Brian of Stonemarche and Baroness Kirsa Oyutai should be notified to ensure I get there.
Member of The House of Misfit Toys.