Lady Sorcha Dhorcha at Feste des Bois in 2019
|Resides: Barony of Stonemarche|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Purpure, a bend sinister sable fimbriated between an arrow inverted and a harp argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Sorcha Dhorcha.
A Hiberno-Norse lass from outside the new trading locale of Dublin. She also finds herself as informal translator, sometime teacher, and random cook which is fun and enjoyable. She has a tendency to encourage people to learn and try new things, from taking people with me to classes on many a varied topic, or demonstrating how to do a project at the camp table. She enjoys archery in many forms, and often has an extra bow or two with arrows for people to use and try archery. With a love of cooking, she can be called on in a pinch to help make food appear. On some days she has a bag of goodies to share with others.
While residing in Stonemarche, she is often found in other lands both in the North in Tir Mara to the far south in Gleann Ahbeann. She is a proud Swampie at Pennsic and can often be found there.
A Hiberno-Norse lass from a trading family. She lives in the Dublin area around the year 1000 CE.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Minister of A&S, Stonemarche, 2019 to 2020
- Councilmember Guild of the Outstretched Hand 2020 - Current
- Security Birka 2014-2019
- Kitchen help Battle of the Five Armies 2017
- Assisted running Tir Mara Archery Championship Feste Des Bois 2019
- Kitchen Staff Crown Tournament May 2022
- Kitchen Staff Coronation October 2022
- Feastocrat IDD Celtic Yule December 2022
- Contributed trim for Birka 2019
- Contributed woven items for Fall Coronation 2019 largess
- Largess Team Reign of Mohammad and Corotica
- Introduction to Bread - GNEW 2018
- French Roundtable - GNEW 2019
- Intro to Breathing Techniques - EK College of Performers Challenge Assembly & Schola May 2022
- Photography at various events starting in 2014.
- Founding member Guild of the Outstretched Hand 2020
- Food Coordinator Vigil for Sir Duarcain MacWard 2022
In Case of Court
No notification to me is needed, however Lords Brian of Stonemarche, Julien Ceannéidigh, or Baroness Kirsa Oyutai should be notified to ensure I get there.
Member of The House of Misfit Toys.