Per bend azure and sable, a sword fesswise Or and overall a musical note argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Solveig Bjarnardottir is a vocalist and story teller from Malagentia who travels around the north, entertaining people around the fire and encouraging them to sing along.
Solveig Bjarnardottir is a Norse woman who's mother died in childbirth, leaving her to be raised by her father. This early adversity has lead her to become a Jane-Of-All-Trades.
== My Blog-Read and enjoy! ==
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Bard, Stonemarche 2014
- Provincial Bard, Malagentia 2016
- Fencing Marshal 2017-present
- Gate Keeper, GNEW 28 - July 2014
- Pickle Dancer, Tyger and Bucket Tavern - September 2014, May 2015
- Coordinator of Vocal Entertainment/Choral Director The Feast of St. Nicholas in Queen Elizabeth's Court
- Event Steward Malagentia Winter Feast - January 9, 2017
- Bardic circle Coordinator and hostess Birka 2017, Birka 2018
- MiC and Herald A Walk Among the Pines- 2017
- MiC Pennsic Pity Party
- Exploring interesting A&S projects
Other Information and Awards
- Runs bardic classes and competitions in her capacity as Baronial Bard of Stonemarche.
- Stonemarche- Baronial Bard 2014
- Panthervale-Panteria Bardic- 2016
- Ravensbridge- Hughinn and Muninn Bardic 2016
- Malagentia- Provincial Bard- Harvest moon Shoot 2016
- Malagentia- Provincial Honor for Arts and Sciences September 2017
- Mountain Freehold- Overall champion and Populace choice - Shire A and S championship 2017
- Past Student of Aneleda Falconbridge
- Man-at-arms Syr Marcus Blackaert
- Malagentian Players
- Member of the Inn of Bards Rest
- Member of The Priory of St. John of the North
- Quartermaster of The Free Company of the Stella Maris