Seigine Ruadh Friseal
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
You Romans trespassed against the wrong Pict!
Quarterly argent and purpure, in bend two harps gules
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Seigine Ruadh Friseal is a 6th Century 1/2 Pictish woman living in Scotland during the first days of the English influx. She is the daughter of a Scottish Lord and a Pictish woman. Like her mother she has taken up the harp, flute and has shown interest in making clothing of all sorts.
She is also married to Pan Kythe Szubielka.
Offices & Positions
Barony of Stonemarche
- A&S Minister (2004-2009)
- A&S Minister (2010-2015)
- Birka A&S Coordinator (2009,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015)
- Midsummer A&S Coordinator (2010, 2012,2013)
- Assisted running Harper's Retreat (9/2003 9/2004,9/2005)
- Autocrat for Harper's Retreat (9/2007, 9/2008, 9/2009, 9/2010)
- Cohost of the Thursday night craftnite in stonemarche 2000-present
Has taught numerous gentles in the Barony of Stonemarche with how to make garb and assisted them with their projects
Projects & Publications
- Masters in Celtic Archeology, Norwich University/UVM extension, Montpelier VT 05/20/1994