Saruca bint Lazari
East Kingdom Crown Tournament, Fall of 2014
Per chevron vert and Or, three crescents Or and a cock purpure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Mundanely my name is Natalie Degerstrom. My first SCA event was Endewearde's Bare Blade Tavern in 2004. I find inter-kingdom culture and anthropology exceptionally interesting especially when looked at through the peerage lens.
Saruca was born into a Roma family in the Sulukule settlement of Istanbul in 1554.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Seneschal , Barony of Endewearde 2014-2015
- Seneschal, Barony of Endewearde Jan 2015-Jan 2017
- Northern Region Deputy Retainer to the Heirs/Crown for Master Ioannes and Mistress Honig 2016
- Board of Directors Nominee Dec 2016-Jan 2019
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 09/06/13
- Gatekeeper, Tourney of Love, 02/16/14
Projects & Publications
- Peerage Pathways Project Dec 2014-Jan 2016
- Blog Feb 2016-current
- Order of the Silver Crescent January 6th, 2018.
- Queens Cypher from HRM Ro Honig Von Summerfeldt
- Order of the Silver Wheel May 27th, 2017
- Order of the Keystone April 18th, 2015 (Baronial Service Award)
- AoA July 11th, 2015
- Queens Award of Esteem July 11th, 2015
Christiana Crane has right of first refusal to any scroll that may be awarded.
ICoP A surprise writ is my preference.
All things Turkish