Samuel Peter Bump
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Northern Region Combat Archery Lieutenant
Lord Samuel Peter Bump (B.K.A. Speedbump, Formerly known as Samuel Peter DeBump) is the Quartermaster for Malagentia and the Northern Region Combat Archery Lieutenant for the East Kingdom.
Speedbump started in the SCA by being dragged to Pennsic by a girlfriend while in college. He gave the SCA a try while living in Atlantia but it didn't quite stick. It was after having been to Pennsic 6 times that he tried again in the East Kingdom in the Province of Malagentia that it finally stuck. Because of this, he is a Pennsic Swampie at heart.
Speedbump has not narrowed down any one persona because there is too much great stuff to pull from. Viking clothing has such simple pattern shapes. Any excuse to have a gypsy wagon. The Italians had mercenary crossbow units.
- Clan Kindred of the Wolf, Red Banner (Pennsic only, 1995-present)
- Winding Waters (2006-present)
- Fulton House (2015-present)
- Friend of Clan Blackhart
Offices & Positions
- Malagentian Quartermaster 2011-present
- East Kingdom, Northern Region Combat Archery Lieutenant 2008-present
- Combat Archery Marshal-in-Charge, Great Northeastern War 23-28, 2009-2014
- Facilities Bitch, Great Northeaster War 25, June 2011
- Deputy Autocrat, Great Northeastern War 27, June 2013
- Kitchen Help, Malagentian Winter Feast Jan 2015
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
- Malagentian Thrones (carpentry and engineering) with Master Julian LaPointe and Mistress Carolyne LaPointe (research), Lord Einarr Saelingr (woodburnings), and Lady Elgiva Wilhelm (cushions).
- "Combat Archery for the Heavy List Fighter" / p12 "Moonstone, Summer 2014"
- "Speedbump's Chai" / p22 > "Moonstone, Summer 2014"
- "So You Think You Want to Build a Vardo" / p11 "Moonstone, Winter 2015"