Ryan Mac Whyte
His Excellency, Baron Ryan Mac Whyte, Master of the Pelican, Companion of the order of the Silver Crescent, Companion of the order of the Sagittarius, 17th Brigantia Principal Herald (Emeritus) of the Kingdom of the East, Skunk Herald Extraordinary.
Sable a pale counter ermine fimbriated argent between two lozenges argent in chief
|Award & Office Badges|
- 1 AKA: Ryan Skunk, AKA: Ryan McWhyte, AKA Crispian Bacoun, AKA Pestilence
- 2 Awards
- 3 Affiliations
- 4 Activities
- 5 Greater Kingdom Officer Positions Held
- 6 War Herald
- 7 Deputy Kingdom Officer Positions Held
- 8 Baronal Officer Positions Held
- 9 Championships
- 10 Personal Herald
- 11 Graduated Protegéés
- 12 Protegéés
- 13 In case of Court
AKA: Ryan Skunk, AKA: Ryan McWhyte, AKA Crispian Bacoun, AKA Pestilence
Ryan is a simple country Herald and soldier of the Kingdom of the East in the year A.S. 55.
Ryan has been a member of the society since Jack Frost Bite Me II in January of 1999 CE.
Ryan is the First Horseman of the Apocalypse, Pestilence, of the College of Arms.
Ryan/Crispian prefers he/him pronouns but acknowledges that they/them are also grammatically correct.
- Order of the Pelican : Andreas IV & Gabriella II (River War, September 2009)
- Order of the Silver Crescent: Andreas III & Gabriella (Mudthaw, March 2008)
- Order of the Sagittarius : Kenric and Avelina (King's and Queen's Archery Champions, June 2012)
- Court Barony: Andreas IV & Gabriella II (Coronation of Konrad and Brenwen, October 2009)
- Order of the Silver Mantle : Wilhelm and Vienna (Black Rose Ball, March 2019)
- Award of Arms: Andreas II & Isabella II (K & Q Bardic Championship, February 2003)
- Queen's Order of Courtesy: Gabriella II (Coronation of Konrad and Brenwen, October 2009)
- Order of the Silver Feather - An Dubhaigeainn: Jean Xavier and Gionetta (St. Andrews, September 2002)
- Chime - Carillion: Mary (Pennsic War, August 2008)
- Order of the White Oak - Barony Beyond the Mountain : Dinsdale & Aelfgifu (Simplefaire, November 2010)
- King's Cypher : Edward II (Coronation of Gregor IV and Kiena II, April 2013)
- King's Esteem of Merit : Brennan (Ladies of the Rose Tournament, September 2014)
- Herald Insanity - Konstantia Weeping Angel & Cormac Lorum Ipsum. (KWHSS, April 2015)
- Herald Extraordinary - Malcolm Brigantia (BBM/Bergental Yule, December 2016.)
- King's Cypher : Brion III (Coronation of Ionnes and Honig, April 2017)
- House Eastwood : March 1999 - May 2003
- Mercenary Archers Guild Inc. : May 1999 - May 2003
- House Grog : August 2009 - Present
- Serpentius Militia : August 2010 - September 2015
- Whyte House : October 2014 - Present
- Horsemen of the College of Arms : June 2017
- Southern Army (Green Lance / Black Lance) : Pennsic 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38
- Usterbliken (Blood Guard) : Pennsic 36
- Wetlands Alliance : Pennsic 37, 38
- Barony of An Dubhaigeainn : Pennsic 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38
- Serpentius Militia : Pennsic 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 47
- Army of the Kingdom of the East : Pennsic 44
- Her Majesty Honig's Combat Archers : Pennsic 46
- Southern Army Combat Archers: Pennsic 47
- Master Bowman
- Archery Marshal
- Court Herald
- Field Herald
- Armorial Herald
Greater Kingdom Officer Positions Held
- Brigantia Herald of the Kingdom of the East: (Jan 2013 - Dec 3rd, 2016)
- East Kingdom War Herald: Pennsic 42
- East Kingdom War Herald: Pennsic 43
- East Kingdom War Herald: Gulf Wars 24
- East Kingdom War Herald: Pennsic 44
- East Kingdom War Herald: Pennsic 45
- Pennsic War Herald: Pennsic 46
- Pennsic War Herald: Pennsic 47
Deputy Kingdom Officer Positions Held
- Central Region Lieutenant General of Archers: (January 2005 - January 2012)
- Queen's Guard: Andreas III & Gabriella (September 2007 - April 2008)
- Lieutenant of the Queen's Guard: Andreas IV & Gabriella II (April - October 2009)
- Troubadour Herald of the East: (May 2009 - January 2013)
Baronal Officer Positions Held
- Housatonic Herald / White Oak Persuivant (Herald of the Barony Beyond the Mountain) : (April 2009 - August 2012)
- Champion of Archers - Dragonship Haven : Adhemar (Balfar's Challenge, May 2001)
- Champion of Archers - Carillion : Corcran and Luned (GGG, October 2017)
- Personal Herald to Her Grace Elisinda del Luna for the Ladies of the Rose Tournament, 2014.
- Personal Herald to Her Grace Elisinda del Luna for the Ladies of the Rose Tournament, 2015.
- Vox Regent of The Crown Regency of Mercedes de Calafia
- Personal Herald to Her Grace Elisinda del Luna for the Ladies of the Rose Tournament, 2016.
- Vox Rex of Brion III
In case of Court
- Ryan has enough Serious scrolls and wants more funny scrolls. Please contact Kay Leigh Mac Whyte for any court related business.
- Please do not include saints days on any scrolls.
- Ryan would be pleased to receive any and all awards from an Etherial Court if they cannot be given in person.
- Ryan prefers he/him pronouns but acknowledges that they/them are also grammatically correct.
- Our Home is currently adorned by works of art from Geoffrei St. Albans, Edward MacGuyver, Adele (not Elsa) de Lyon, Sarra the Lymner, Jonathan Blaecstan, Ellesbeth Donofrey, Kis Maria, Vettorio Antonello, Anne Elaina of River's Bend, Ro Honig von Sommerfeldt and Carolyne de la Pointe, Eva Woderose, Altani Khatagani, Anastasia Heinrich, Konstantia Kaoelthina, Camille des Jardins, and Kay Leigh Mac Whyte. We (Kay Leigh and I) would prefer not to double up on artists.