Pennsic 2018, EK Royal Encampment
|Resides: Panther Vale|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Rosaline Wright
Prior to living in Pantervale, Rosaline lived in the Barony of Stonemarche and served the Barony as Chatelaine under Baron Dorio of the Oaks and Baronessa Jocelyn del Espada. She has also served Stonemarche as a Youth List Marshal under Baron Juan Xavier and Baranessa Maria Pagani.
Rosaline is a dabbler in the Arts and Sciences, primarily as a weaver and seamstress.
What Rosaline enjoys most is service to the Society. She hosts a weekly craft night at her home to help her fellow SCAdians and newcomers by providing space, time, materials, and support in their individual SCA related projects. She is also taking on event responsibilities in her Shire of Panther Vale, first by being a Deputy Autocrat for Panteria (2018) and is Co-Autocrating the same event (2019). Currently she is training to become the Exchequer for her shire.
Rosaline is striving to improve her service to the Society by seeking out mentors and advice from those she has come to admire and respect.
Kingdom of Atenveldt 2001-2002
- Rosaline Wright
- Ada Wright
- Keagan MacKeagan
- Lance the Spearholder
- Corwin Blackthorn
Rosaline, the daughter of a wealthy merchant in 16th Century England, followed her father throughout the Known World.
Her mother died when Rosaline was a young teen, leaving her to help her father run their home. She often played hostess to her father's business contacts in their apartment in the city and home in the country. During their travels, she would be introduced by her father as "The strong female in my life, both in will and opinion". Regardless of her father's description of her nature, she is drawn to be hospitable when the opportunity arises. She enjoys socializing with new people and making them feel welcome.
Her father tried to arrange a marriage for his daughter but she refused all suitors who visited. Her desire was to travel, as she did with her father, but not for business. She wanted to see the world through the eyes of artists and to dabble in various arts as well. She appreciates how humanity is expressed through the beauty of craftsmanship. Learning through doing is her passion.
Sometimes she stands out as a bit odd when home in England because she likes to wear the clothing she collected during her travels. Sometimes she chooses something for function, sometimes for comfort, but usually for her mood and whim.
Offices & Positions
- Exchequer, Panther Vale 2021 - Present
- Deputy Exchequer, Panther Vale, 2020
- Chatelaine, Barony of Stonemarche, 2015-2018
- Youth Combat Marshal, Barony of Stonemarche, 2006-2008
- Serving Staff at various feasts since 2002
- Vermont Renaissance Faire Demo 2020
- Gate, Panther Vale/Freehold, 2020
- Birka, Barony of Stonemarche
- Gate, 2014-2020
- Newcomer's Point, 2015-2017
- Youth Combat List-Marshal In Charge, 2006-2008
- GNEW, Malagentia 
- Gate, 2014, 2019
- Harper's Retreat, Barony of Stonemarche
- Newcomer's Point, 2015-2017
- Stadium Generale, Panther Vale
- Zoom Room Monitor, 2021
- Deputy Autocrat, 2018
- Co-Autocrat & Royal Liaison, 2019
- East Kingdom Royal Camp Staff, 2015 & 2018
- East Kingdom Royal Camp Hospitality, 2018
Projects & Publications
- The Tudor Tuesday Project
- This is an 11 month project building a Tudor outfit from head to toe
- Weekly Craft night in my home
- Super Secret Project for Panteria XXV (Stay Tuned!)
- SCA Service Projects
- Wig Styling