|Award & Office Badges|
Richard Heyworth is a embroiderer first and foremost, along with a general interest in other fiber arts, and an enthusiasm to learn everything else.
Richard was born into his family's goldsmithing business in the late 15th century and now works as an assistant within the offices of Henry VIII's Exchequer.
Offices & Positions
- Apprentice of the Keepers of Athena's Thimble
- None as yet
Projects and Displays
- Brickstitch Bag, part of the First Online East Kingdom A&S Display, 2020
- The completed bag can be seen here
- Pattern Darned Drawstring Bag, part of the Second Online East Kingdom A&S Display, 2020
- Medieval and Renaissance Banking, or “How to Succeed in Business Without Getting Condemned for Usury" presented online on May 8, 2020 and available on the East Kingdom YouTube
- A Brief History of Accounting, presented online on June 30, 2020 and available on the East Kingdom YouTube
In Case of Court
Please contact Philippa Dyvill. Online awards are welcome.
15th-16th century English is the way I costume/portray my persona, and I would love any scrolls that pull from the high medieval/early Renaissance period for inspiration.