Patience Faircloth in green+gold Italian at Otter's Welcome 2019 in Dunstable
|Award & Office Badges|
Patience Faircloth, a second generation SCAdian, has recently rejoined the fold after a 20 year hiatus. She has been active in the Barony of Carolingia since March 2018. Interests include all things beautiful and luxurious: weaving, sewing, embroidery, jewelry-wearing, cooking and eating, etc.
Patience lives for the drama and the romance, for the dream the SCA represents - heartfelt and earnest fealty to the Crown, battlefield declarations of inspiration from a fighter to their love, households with matching garments. Public displays and declarations of belonging are the best.
Patience Faircloth is great and she loves you already. You should absolutely be her friend.
Born in England, Patience was adopted by a VERY wealthy Italian merchant who could not have children of his own and brought back to Italy. She is now a Lady's Maid to Fiore Leonette Bardi.
Offices & Positions
- Name of Position, Location, mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy
- Deputy Chatelaine, Carolingia, 12/2/2019 - current
- Co-DeputyDeputy Autocrat -- Otter's Welcome, Carolingia (Dunstable), May 11, 2019
- Co-Deputy Autocrat -- Falling Leaves, Carolingia (Westford), September 14, 2019
- Autocrat Prima -- Otter's Welcome, Carolingia (Georgetown), May 16th 2020 - CANCELED DUE TO SARS-COV-2
- Autocrat Secunda -- Falling Leaves, Carolingia (Westford), September 11-13
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
In Case of Court
Surprises are great - please just make sure I am in my lovely clothes. Primp me as necessary.
In case of Peerage, my parents MUST be contacted and in attendance.
I AM WILLING TO RECEIVE AWARDS DURING ETHEREAL COURT.