Nataliia Anastasiia Evgenova Sviatoslavina
Nataliia at the Laurels vs Pelicans battle
Nataliia receiving Master of Defense
|Resides: Barony of the Bridge|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Gules, three wolf's teeth issuant from sinister and a chief argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Nataliia Anastasiia Evgenova Sviatoslavina, known to all as Nataliia has been in the SCA since around 1994 and resides in the Barony of the Bridge. Nataliia has many passions in her life, the first being rapier fighting which drew her into the society in the first place. Once she dove in head first, she discovered heraldry, armored combat with spear, marshaling, rapier melee fighting, calligraphy and illumination, needlework, sewing, and loves discovering new things. Nataliia is a past Tyger Clerk of the Signet for the East Kingdom. Nataliia spends most of her time between rapier and illumination. Nataliia is a founding member of Sharc Pit and can often be found hanging out there coming up with some mischief or another. Nataliia is a Master of Defense, Mistress of the Pelican, a Mistress of the Laurel, a companion of the Golden Rapier, a companion of the Silver Crescent, companion of the Maunche, a Court Baroness with Grant of Arms, is a recipient of the Valiant (formerly Valiant Tyger), the Burdened Tyger and several Queen's Honor of Distinction.
Nataliia Anastasiia Evgenova Sviatoslavina vnuchka is a late 16th century Rus traveling abroad in England, learning the art of defense from English, Italian and Spanish masters.
Alternate Personna : Natalia Anastasia Fortuna, Italian artist late 16th/early 17th century.
Offices & Positions
- East Kingdom Tyger Clerk of the Signet, 2/2017 - 1/2020
- East Kingdom Marshal of Fence, 11/2008 - 11/2011
- East Kingdom Rapier General/Warlord, 7/2007-8/2007
- Deputy to the East Kingdom Marshal of Fence, 11/2004 - 11/2008
- Scribe, East Kingdom College of Scribes 2/2001 - present
- Member of the Exchequer's Committee, 1999 – 2010
- Rapier Marshal, 1998 to Present
- East Kingdom representative on Additional Peerage Exploratory Committee August 2013 to November 2014.
- participant in the Laurels vs. Pelicans challenge to raise money for the Kingdom, 2012 and 2013. This is not official or anything, but a lot of fun.
- Autocrat, Known World Academy of the Rapier, 5/1997
Projects & Publications
Art Blog: http://artsnataliia.weebly.com/
- Fencing: "Death from Below", class on techniques for the height challenged
- Art: Variety of classes on painting techniques, introductions to new scribes, Pennsic: sponsored Artisan's Row scribal 1/2 day 2014.
- Participated in The Beasts of the East - an East Kingdom Beastiary. This calendar fundraiser was a 2016 Calendar and notecards based on medieval bestiaries. My artistic contribution was for the month of June. http://eastkingdombookofdays.mbouchard.com/june/
- Participated in the Astrological Signs of the East Kingdom calendar. This calendar fundraiser was a 2017 calendar and notecards based on astrological signs. My artistic contribution was for Scorpio in the month of October. http://eastkingdombookofdays.mbouchard.com/art-2017/scorpio_web/
Cadet, now graduated: Don Lucien de Wyntere
Student of art and fencing: Cezilia Raposa
Student of art: Leonete D'Angely
Student of art:Tola knitýr