Moire Browne of Atherdee
Vert, A tankard argent charged with a thistle proper.
|Award & Office Badges|
I have been a Medieval Reenactor since 2005 when a group of us created the Mid-coast Medieval Society. I later found the SCA in 2008 through a good friend. I have lived in the Shire of Hadchester, the Riding of Ravensbridge, and now reside in the Barony of Endewearde.
Moire (a Saxon Viking Maiden) was busy brewing mead at the cauldron and in walks Lord Antony Martin. Moire provided Antony with her wares (A fine flagon of mead). After sharing an evening with Antony they found a strong connection and she decided to travel with him. Together they travel and craft fine meads & ales for his taverns & inns, working to finesse the tongue with treats.
- Households associated with: Thanet, Kvasir Thunder (rank: Silver; Thunder Goddess of Mead)
- Apprenticed to Mistress Sylvia du Vey
- East Kingdom Brewers' Guild - Rank: Novice
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Chatelaine of Ravensbridge (2015-2018)
- Huggin and Muninn feasts 2016 and 2017
- Day board Harvest moon shoot 2016
- Feast Co-Steward - unpublished Ravensbridge Yule (2015)
- Norse culture
Other Information and Awards
- Received the Silver Brooch (EK) for skill at Brewing (GNEW, 2019)
- I've run Brewing classes out of my home, 3 to date. I have also run a class on “How to plan a Day board”