Lord Mikjáll bogmaðr
Device blazon: Azure, two arrows inverted in saltire Or and on a chief argent a bear statant vert.
Badge blazon: (Fieldless) A bow reversed drawn with arrow nocked per fess azure and Or.
|Award & Office Badges|
Without special characters, his name is Mikjall bogmadr.
Mikjáll is an archery marshal, and has been a member of the East Kingdom Archery Champions Team at Pennsic. Mikjáll is also a crafting enthusiast who dabbles in weaving, calligraphy, embroidery, leather working, and fencing. He is an avid photographer often lurking in and around courts.
Mikjáll has no set persona but favors viking clothing and Old Norse culture.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Exchequer, Shire of Quintavia, 10/2015 to 4/2016
- Exchequer, Shire of Quintavia, 4/2016 to 1/27/2019
- Target Archery Marshal, East Kingdom, 7/2016 to present
- Exchequer, East Kingdom, 1/27/2019 to present
- Gate Staff - Embroidery Schola, Shire of Quintavia - 2/25/2017
- Gate Staff - Coronation of Brennan & Caoilfhionn, Shire of Quintavia - 4/7/2018
- Head Gate Staff - K&Q Fencing Championship, Shire of Quintavia - 12/8/2018
- 01/26/2013, Award of Arms, Edward II and Thyra
- 09/27/2014, Blue Tyger Legion, Brennan and Caoilfhionn
- 06/15/2016, achieved Master Bowman rank
- 08/10/2016, received Master Bowman badge, Kenric III and Avelina III
- 12/03/2016, Apollo's Arrow, Brion III and Anna III
- 04/07/2018, Sagittarius, Ivan and Matilde
- 09/15/2018, Silver Wheel, Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- 10/10/2018, achieved Grand Master Bowman rank
- 12/08/2018, received Grand Master Bowman badge, Wilhelm and Vienna
East Kingdom Archery Champions Team
- Pennsic 43 - 2014
- Pennsic 45 - 2016
- Pennsic 46 - 2017
- Pennsic 47 - 2018
- Archery Defender, Shire of Quintavia - 6/2015 to 6/2016
- Keeper of the Golden Arrow, Shire of Quintavia - 12/2016 to 12/2017
In Case of Court
- In general, Mikjáll is fine with surprises but "nice garb " should be on hand in case of court occasions.
- In case of court, please contact his lady Marieta Charay. Ygraine of Kellswood and Li Kung Lo should also be notified.
- Mikjáll has a love of all scrolls and scribal offerings. However, framing and wall space should be taken into consideration.