Medhbh inghean ui Cheallaigh
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Medhbh ínghean Uí Cheallaigh (pronounced MAY-ve IN-yen EE KEL-lee) is a member of Duchy Von Drachenklaue and is a Protégé to Lucan von Drachenklaue. She lives in the Shire of Quintavia. Her interests include the history and language of Ireland, archery, and fiber arts.
Medhbh was born in Limerick early in the twelfth century. She was studying to become an abbess of St. Brigit in Kildare when her father died suddenly. To preserve the family's land, she was married to a Viking who had settled in the area.
Offices & Positions
- Royal Liaison to the Signet's Office, Lucan VIII & Jana V
- Royal Liaison to the Signet's Office, Kenric I & Avelina I
- Deputy Chief Retainer, Kenric I & Avelina I
- Royal Liaison to the Signet's Office, Kenric II & Avelina II
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Kenric II & Avelina II (27 April 2013 - 2 Nov 2013)
- Chief of Staff, Kenric II & Avelina II (2 Nov 2013 - 10 April 2014)
- Co-Chief Retainer, Brennan I & Caoilfhionn I
- Chief Retainer, Brennan II & Caoilfhionn II
- Dayboard Coordinator, Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, A.S. XLVI (23 June 2012)